- Author: Anne Schellman
July Library Branch Schedule
- Monday, July 11, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Water Wise Landscaping - Ceres
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. - Water Wise Landscaping - Salida
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. - Water Wise Landscaping – Riverbank
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Water Wise Landscaping – Oakdale
- Monday, July 25, 2022 at 6:15 p.m. Water Thrifty Landscaping– Modesto
- Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Water Wise Gardening - Turlock*
Water Thrifty Landscaping: Want to make your garden more water wise? This class will teach you how to use less water, and includes detailed tips on how to install a drip irrigation system.
Water Wise Landscaping: Learn simple changes to help save water, and discover colorful, low-water use plants that thrive in our area.
Contact your local library branch to find out more. Missed a class you wanted to take? Look for it at another library branch in the future.
*we apologize last month's June newsletter, an incorrect time was listed.
Where: Stanislaus County Agricultural Center, Harvest Hall, OUTDOORS. 3800 Cornucopia Way, Modesto, CA 95358
When: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Time: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Instructors: Master Gardeners Tim Long and Roxanne Campbell
Sign up online at http://ucanr.edu/thrifty/2022 or call the office at (209) 525-6800 to reserve your space.