- Author: Susana C. Bruzzone-Miller
- Why is clean air important?
- What pollutes air?
- How can you improve the air we breathe?
The last day gave campers an opportunity to reflect on the many things they learned. It's been an amazing week with an amazing group of kids thirsty for knowledge and excited about making small changes that can make a big difference.
When asked what they could do to be more sustainable, they responded:
- walk to school
- ride my bike
- build and take care of my compost pile
- walk to the store instead of drive
- use a re-useable water bottle
- make more food in my garden
- take shorter showers
- turn off the lights
- make sure my mom's car doesn't make smog
When asked if they would recommend Sustainable You! Summer Camp to a friend-100% YES!
And why? "Because you can learn how to keep the earth happy".