Take this opportunity to engage in discussions with colleagues about the resources and opportunities available through ANR as a division.
All early-career UC Cooperative Extension advisors and specialists, academic coordinators, academic administrators, and Agricultural Experiment Station faculty are invited to participate in the orientation, which will be held at the Kearney Agricultural Research and Extension Center.
View materials from the 2014 and 2015 orientations online. Evaluations of past orientations have been very positive - 4.0 to 4.4 on a scale of 1 to 5. Comments from participants:
- "Expectations were exceeded, I did not know what to expect and learned so much."
- "Loved the tours! Great work!"
- "I appreciated learning about how the ANR operation looks 'in the field.' It helped me to see how vast the ANR operation is."
- "Thanks to the senior managers that made themselves accessible to the new employees and for building a sense of pride in the organization."
- "I did not expect the orientation to be so impressive, and I was happily surprised at how extremely valuable the experience was."
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW for February 22-24, 2017!