- Author: Andy Lyons
IGIS is pleased to announce the introduction of online office hours for all ANR staff and IGIS workshop participants. Every Monday from 4-5 pm, we'll be available on Zoom eager to discuss all things GIS. This is a great way to get quick feedback on issues like:
- how to use GIS in your work - needs assessments, research, communication, operations, evaluation, etc.
- where to find spatial data
- going from a question to a GIS analysis
- making a quick and dirty map for print or website
- software help
- ArcGIS tools, workflows, and trouble-shooting
- spatial data analysis with R
- spatial statistics
- proposal consultations
- WebGIS and Story Maps
- tools for mobile data collection
- storing and sharing data
- what you can do with drone imagery, and how to get it
- what you can try yourself, and when you may need to get help
- the IGIS GIS Service Center - what we do and how it works
No question is too big or too small! And while we may not be able to answer every question, we will either find out or point you in the right direction.
- Online office hours are for ANR staff and IGIS workshop participants only
- To help ensure we have the best person available to talk with you, we ask that you please sign-up for a time slot, with a brief description of your topic or question.
- Zoom connection information will be sent when you sign-up.
- Can't make Monday afternoons? Choose 'Other' as the time slot when you sign-up, and we'll contact you to set up an alternative time.
- Have a slow Internet connection? No problem, you can turn your web-cam off or simply phone-in.