Nursery and greenhouse growers and others interested in the latest information on growing practices and management methods to improve production efficiency and compliance with the environment regulations will want to sign up for this conference:
Thursday, July 27
7 AM-4:10 PM
Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum
7955 Irvine Center Dr., Irvine, CA 92618
- Reserve your lodging now at the Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum.
- Continuing Education: CEUs approved: CCA, DPR, ISA, CCNPro
CEUs requested: Ventura County AILG, LA-ILG, and San Diego RWQCB.
- Analyzing Production Systems
- Marketing Environmental Features of Landscape Plants
- Decision Management
- Irrigation and Nutrient Management
- Managing and Using Recycled Water
- Treating Captured Runoff for Reuse
- Economics of Recycling Water
Visit trade show exhibitors throughout the day.
Logistics: Email email@example.com or call Danielle Palermini, (530) 750-1328 or Sherry Cooper, (530) 750-1256.
Program: Loren Oki or Darren Haver
Vendor exhibitors: Heather Palmer, (760) 429-9944