Join Associate Vice President Wendy Powers at one of five regional information sessions being held in late July and early August to talk about Goal 5 of ANR's Strategic Plan, which involves conducting a process to align programs and services with the 2025 Strategic Vision. The purpose of Goal 5 of the UC ANR Strategic Plan is to assess both current and future needs, strengths and impacts of our work, then align our efforts such that we are positioned to achieve the 2025 Strategic Vision.
The San Diego session has reached capacity, but you can still register for one of the other locations at http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=20857.
At each location, Powers will be joined by Raj Kapur, the consultant and facilitator who will lead UC ANR through the process; Jan Corlett, chief of staff to the vice president; and Mark Bell, vice provost of strategic initiatives and statewide programs.
Each session will held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and lunch will be provided. From 10 a.m. to noon, the topic will be Goal 5 of the strategic plan, plans and approach being used, as well as current status of the work. Anyone wishing to stay after lunch and visit with the Goal 5 team is welcome to do so.
Before attending the session, please read the draft public values statements posted at http://ucanr.edu/sites/anrstaff/2016-2020_Strategic_Plan/Goal_5__Prioritize_programs_and_services/Public_values_statement.
The Goal 5 information sessions will be held at the following locations:
- Wednesday, July 26, 2017 – South Region Information Session at the UCCE San Diego Office, 9335 Hazard Way, Suite 201, San Diego, CA 92123. WAIT LIST ONLY.
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 – Coast Region Information Session at the UCCE San Luis Obispo Office, 2156 Sierra Way, Suite C, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Friday, July 28, 2017 – Central Valley Region Information Session at the Kearney REC, 9240 South Riverbend Ave, Parlier, CA 93648
- Thursday, Aug. 3, 2017 – North Region Information Session at the Redding City Hall Community Room, 777 Cypress Ave, Redding, CA 96001
- Friday, Aug. 4, 2017 – Sacramento Region Information Session at the Davis ANR Building, 2801 Second Street, Davis, CA 95618
The information sessions are in person, however a video of the 30-minute Zoom meeting held June 20 can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiZ1CgyyEgM.
View or leave comments for ANR Leadership at http://ucanr.edu/sites/ANRUpdate/Comments.
This announcement is also posted and archived on the ANR Update pages.