- Author: Devii R. Rao
Maintaining and Improving Rural Roads
When: December 6, 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Where: J. Lohr Wine Center, 6169 Airport Road, Paso Robles
Registration is Free, sign up today by clicking here
Provide landowners and land managers with information on:
- Identifying road-related problems and their causes
- Road best management practices
- Preventing road failures or impaired functioning
- Reducing future maintenance costs
- Minimizing environmental impacts of roads
- Fundamentals of rural, low volume roads
- Environmental conditions affecting roads
- Road assessment methods
- Road management and maintenance
- Permitting Requirements
- Sources of Technical and Financial Assistance
- Storm-proofing roads
Northern California Society of American Foresters, Upper Salinas-Las Tablas Resource Conservation Districts, UC Cooperative Extension.
Support for this program has been provided in part by USDA-Forest Service, State and Private Forestry and the California State Department of Conservation.
Questions? Contact Dr. Richard Harris at (707) 685-5508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locally contact Royce Larsen at (805) 434-4106 or email@example.com or Erin White, (805) 434-0396 ext 3191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register early! Enrollment limited to 40 people. Light refreshments will be served.