A collaborative blog by UC farm advisors and specialists in subtropical horticulture in California.
- Author: Ben Faber
Published on: March 25, 2019
The latest Topics in Subtropics quarterly is out. Check it out. And subscribe for further editions. And check out the archive of past editions.
Topics in Subtropics Winter Edition, Vol. 18, Number 1
TOPICS IN THIS ISSUE
- Distinguishing Between Symptoms of Drought And Root Rot in Avocado
- Avocado Trunk Cankers
- Viruses Are Our Friends – and Maybe for Citrus Too
- Ground Squirrel and Other Vertebrate Control
- Meet our new Citrus Specialist at UC Riverside/Lindcove
- Meet our new Extension Tree Crops Spray Application Engineer
- UC Ag Experts Talk