- Author: Andy Lyons
Do you find climate data confusing? If so, you're not alone!
IGIS is pleased to co-host a webinar on Thursday January 23, 2020 at 12:30pm on an Introduction to Climate Data with our colleagues at Cal-Adapt. Join us online to hear about:
- Introductory concepts that are important for using climate data
- Common climate change scenarios
- Climate models and downscaling
- Climate variables, including how they can be used for planning
- Show how Cal-Adapt can be used to access, display, aggregate, and download basic climate change data
- Support and resources for learning more
The webinar is aimed at beginners and novices looking to improve their understanding of climate basics. Everyone is welcome!
Details are below, and registration is requested. Hope to see you there, but if you miss it the recording will be posted on Cal-Adapt.org.
Introduction to Climate Data
Thursday, January 23
12:30pm - 1:30pm (PST)
Registration: Click here
Webinar ID: 383100714