Skip to Content
A collaborative blog by UC farm advisors and specialists in subtropical horticulture in California.
Bush Poppy
by Maxwell V. Norton
on August 4, 2020 at 8:05 AM
In California, you should report all unexpected shipments of any plant material to your local agricultural commissioner. Every county has one. The often are in the same building and share the same lobby as the Cooperative Extension office.
Login to leave a comment.