- Author: Matthew Rodriguez
Recently, Ricardo Vela, Claudia Diaz Carrasco, and I had the chance to host a webinar to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month and talk about our work with engaging Latino youth in the community through the 4-H positive youth development program. Ricardo was the moderator and asked the following questions for Claudia and me to answer:
- What are some challenges of working with Latino youth in urban areas?
- How were the principles of 4-H adjusted to make sense and have meaning for these youths?
- What did you do to be culturally relevant to these youths?
- What are some of your success stories?
- What is your vision for the future?
Watch this video to hear our answers./h2>