- Author: Chris M. Webb
Developed by UC Berkeley’s Geospatial Innovation Facility, the Cal-adapt website provides viewers with a wealth of data on California’s climate, tools to visualize projected changes, and the ability to contribute your knowledge to Cal-adapt’s online community.
The site’s main categories are:
- View local profiles: quickly explore climate projections for your local area
- Explore climate tools: interactive maps & charts
- Access data: access the raw data used in Cal-adapt
- Resources: information, articles & links
- Community: participate in community based tools and activities