- Author: Cris L. Johnson
That's when UC Ventura County Cooperative Extension and the UC Hansen Agricultural Center will host the 4th Annual Research Symposium.
Agricultural experts will speak on:
- Mitigating alternate bearing in "Nules" Clementine and "Pixie" Mandarin in Ventura County
- Nutrient uptake of different California native plants to be used as biofilters
- Optimizing anaerobic soil disinfestation
- Pest control and restoration efforts in Ventura County
- Undergraduate agriculture research update from California State University, Channel Islands
The event will include coffee and a continental breakfast.
Date: November 7, 2012
Time: 8:30 am to 12:00 noon
Location: Courtyard by Marriott
600 E. Esplanade Drive
Contact: 805-525-9293 X214
Click here for flyer and agenda.