An easy way to add Centennial branding to your county's outreach efforts is through your website. Come January of 2014, we'd love to see the CE Centennial Website Ribbon on all UC ANR websites!
To add the CE Centennial Ribbon to your website header as seen on this page, follow these two easy steps.
Adding the centennial ribbon to your website
1. Enter your website in SiteBuilder, and scroll down until you see "Site Info & Appearance" under Administration on the left side. Click on Site Info & Appearance.
2. Scroll down until you see the option to Add the CE Centennial Ribbon to your Site, as seen in the photo below. When you've changed that to yes, click on "Update Site Information" at the bottom of the page to save your change.
You may have noticed the format change on many SiteBuilder websites, including this one. This is the new format for mobile friendly sites. Converting your website to the mobile friendly version not only gives it this new updated look and feel, but it also makes your website more compatible with mobile devices.
To convert your website to the new mobile friendly format, follow these three simple steps.
Converting your website to the mobile friendly version
1. Follow step 1 above to enter the Site Info & Appearance page.
2. Scroll down until you find the red Launch Designer button. Click on the button to open the designer.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Mobile Friendly Design. Continue through the rest of the steps by choosing your header photo and saving your changes.