October 5-7 Joint SI Conference
This event was held October 5-7, 2015 at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento, with over 350 people in attendance.
Coordinated by the five UC ANR Strategic Initiatives:
Endemic and Invasive Pests and Diseases (EIPD)
Healthy Families and Communities (HFC)
Sustainable Food Systems (SFS)
Sustainable Natural Ecosystems (SNE)
Water Quality, Quantity and Security (Water)
- Assess current and future directions for ANR;
- Highlight impacts of ANR Strategic Initiatives for California;
- Learn about impacts and policy relevance of ANR SI programs;
- Provide In-Service trainings;
- Provide an opportunity for Program Teams and Workgroups to meet.
Who attended: ANR affiliated Academics which include Advisors, Specialists, AES Faculty, Program Directors and Academic Coordinators and programmatic staff.
Learn more about UC ANR Strategic Initiatives:
- ANR Strategic Vision 2025 (9,000 KB)
- ANR Strategic Vision 2025 Executive Summary (200 KB) - review prior to the conference
- Strategic Initiatives website