Things to Do in Monterey
- Visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium at 886 Cannery Row, Monterey. Hotel guests can buy two-day passes for the price of one at the front desk of the Embassy Suites.
- Whale watching cruises
- Kayak tours
- Visit Cannery Row or Old Fisherman's Wharf
For more information: Monterey County Convention & Visitors Bureau website
- Golfing at Bayonet & Black Horse Golf Course or Del Monte Golf Course
- Visit Fort Ord National Monument for hiking, biking, and horseback riding
- Relax at the beach
- Visit Fort Ord Dunes State Park to look for seals, birds, and other wildlife
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST)
You can take the city bus from the Embassy Suites to destinations across Monterey and Seaside.
- The Route 20 bus stop Del Monte/Canyon Del Rey is across Del Monte Blvd. from the hotel.
- Take the 20 to the Monterey Transit Plaza.
- At the Transit Plaza, get on the FREE Monterey Trolley and ride to fun destinations all over Monterey.
For a map of trolley destinations:
Monterey Trolley Brochure
MST Website - including Quick Trip Planner