Points are awarded in each class on a sliding scale according to number of exhibitors in that class.
- Award ribbons will be given to first through tenth place. High points will be given in below listed areas.
- Champion winners will receive buckles and Reserve Champion winners will receive garment bags.
All awards will be mailed to your county UCCE 4-H office.
High Point Awards and Reserve High Point Awards
- Will be awarded to the horse/rider combination earning the most points and special award will be awarded to those with the 2nd highest points scored in each of the divisions listed below:
- Western Walk/Jog – Novice Rider
- Western – Junior
- Western – Senior
- English Walk/Trot - Novice Rider
- English Flat - Junior
- English Flat – Senior
- Miniature Horse – Open
- Ranch Horse – Open
Ranch Horse Division
- Classes to include Ranch Horse Showmanship, Ranch Horse Trail, Ranch Pleasure, Ranch Riding, Ranch reining.
- All classes but Ranch Showmanship will be governed by AQHA Ranch Horse Program and WSVRHA.
- Ranch Showmanship will follow American Ranch Horse Association. Contestants do not have to qualify this year for this division.
- Ribbons first through tenth.
- High Point Awards and Reserve Highpoint Award.
- All classes are open and count for high point.
- Classes will be USDF Intro A, B and C, and Training Level 1.
- USDF Guidelines will govern show.
- Will have first thru 10th place ribbons.