University of California
4-H Online Record Book Support Site

Changing ORB Years

In ORB, you can navigate between different 4-H program years to make changes and add events and awards.

  1. At the top right of your ORB screen, select the Change link next to Program Year

  2. In the drop-down menu, select the previous year that you would like to look into and then click Select Year

  3. Now the program year at the top of your ORB should have changed to the year you wanted to look at and you can view and make edits to your ORB from that year


Important Note

All enrollment information, such as projects and club info, cannot be changed once the new program year begins. 

July 1st is the effective rollover date for 4-H enrollment on Once rollover occurs you cannot add or remove projects and clubs

Log on to the 4H Online Record Book 

Return to the California 4-H Website

For additional help complete the ORB Bug Report

Webmaster Email: