ORB Sunset 2020 Support Page
SUNSET AND ACCESS INFORMATION
CA 4-H will be discontinuing use of the 4-H Online Record Book (ORB) as of July 1, 2020. No new record books should be created in the system for the 2020-2021 program year. System access will remain available till December 31, 2020 for those completing their 2019-2020 record books in ORB. For more information, please download the following ORB Stakeholder Letter and share with it with others.
USER TASKS AND DEADLINES
- June 29, 2020 - Last day to download and save previous years record books
- July 1, 2020 - Record books for the 2020-2021 program year will only be available using the paper forms
- July 1, 2020 - Access to ORB is only available to complete 2019-2020 record books
- December 31, 2020 - Last day to download and save a copy of the 2019-2020 record book
- January 1, 2021 - ORB permanently shut down with no access to historical data
SAVING PREVIOUS YEARS RECORD BOOKS
2020-2021 RECORD BOOK MANUAL & FORMS
The link below is the official CA 4-H State Record Book page and has all the most current record book information. This site has the most current manual, forms, and the Adult Volunteer guide to assist members with their record books. http://4h.ucanr.edu/Resources/Member_Resources/RecordBook/
If you are experiencing difficulties using ORB or you have found a bug in the system, submit a support ticket below and someone from the team will assist you.
For non-technical questions related to ORB Sunset 2020, call our HOTLINE at 530-341-2810.
The California State 4-H Office will be hosting two informational webinars to provide direct information concerning the closure of the 4-H Online Record Book (ORB) and answer any related questions. These webinars will be recorded for viewing at a later time if you are unable to make one of the dates and times listed below.
- Webinar #1 - April 25, 2020 9am - 9:30am Recording of Webinar #1
- Webinar #2 - May 25, 2020 7pm - 7:30pm Recording of Webinar #2
When will ORB Sunset?
ORB officially will Sunset on June 30, 2020. This means that beginning July 1, 2020 all youth members must use the most current copies of the paper forms to build their 2020-2021 record books.