Develop your leadership skills by becoming a PA!
- Have attended the State Leadership Conference (SLC) or other 4-H leadership conferences
- Will be enrolled as an adult volunteer by July 1, 2020
- Want meaningful ways to stay involved in the program
- REALLY like mentoring youth members
- Enjoy leading group discussions and sharing your positive experiences with the delegates
...Then this is the opportunity for you!
SLC Program Assistants (PAs) will have a crucial role in the youth delegates experience. The Program Assistant role helps SLC delegates to have the most amazing leadership experience possible. This role has a selection process. Click here to apply to be a 2020 Program Assistant.
Program Assistant Responsibilities
- Participate in PA Orientation Webinar
- Program Assistant will be assigned a group of youth
- Lead meaningful discussions and encourage self reflection during assigned times with your group
- Attend educational sessions as assigned and promote full participation and growth experiences