Develop your leadership skills by becoming a PA!
SLC Program Assistants (PAs) help SLC delegates to have the most amazing leadership experience possible.
For virtual SLC, your role as a PA is even more important!
PAs build connections with and between delegates. You will pair up to lead your delegate group through activities to strengthen their connections and learn new skills.
- Have attended SLC or other 4-H leadership conferences
- Eligible to enroll as a 4-H Adult Volunteer. IMPORTANT: You will have to complete enrollment by July 1, 2021 as an Adult Volunteer in your county.
- Are equipped with a strong wifi connection, a computer with audio and video capabilities, and a quiet space to engage in conference activities.
- Work with an assigned Program Assistant partner and a group of conference delegates.
- Encourage self-reflection and meaningful discussion during assigned group meetings.
- Attend educational sessions and assemblies as assigned and promote full participation.
- Assist the Chaperones in handling behavior and emergency situations that may arise at the conference.
- Attend a Program Assistant orientation via Zoom on June 21 at 7:00 PM and July 12 at 7:00pm
- Be present and online throughout the entire conference.
This role has a selection process.
PA Application Process for 2021 has ended.
Program Assistant Orientation Meetings
- June 21 at 7:00 pm via Zoom
- July 21 at 7:00 pm via Zoom
These required meetings for Program Assistants will give you an opportunity to connect as Program Assistants, get your group assignments, and get additional instruction and opportunities to use your leadership skills.