Registration for the 2020 Virtual SLC has closed
If you have any questions contact 4HSLC@ucanr.edu
Registration is open to all youth ages 13-19. You do not have to be currently enrolled in California 4-H to participate!
By registering, all participants are agreeing to the 4-H Code of Conduct for this event:
- Be nice, kind, helpful, and respectful to other youth participants, adult volunteers, youth leaders, 4-H staff, and other adults in charge.
- Be honest, honor my commitments, and accept responsibility for my choices.
- Use language that is respectful and kind. No curse words.
- Clothing must adhere to 4-H Dress Guidelines:
- All clothing shall be neat, clean, acceptable in repair and appearance, and should be worn as appropriate for 4-H events and activities.
- Articles of clothing that display profanity, products or slogans that promote tobacco, alcohol, drugs and sex are prohibited.
- All participants at 4-H programs should wear clothing that is not revealing. Items of clothing that expose bare midriffs, cleavage (front or back), undergarments or that are transparent (see-through) are prohibited.
All refunds require a $25 processing fee. After July 20, 2020, no refunds will be given.
Current California 4-H members
Please contact your county office if you are getting financial support from them. You may also fill out and submit the Online Fee Waiver Application by July 10. You will be notified by July 17.
Keynote speaker registration only: $25
Ages 13 and up (adults registration okay)
If you are not attending the full conference, you can also register just for our Keynote Speaker, David Dodds.