UC Davis Discounts
As a UC ANR employee, you can get discounts through UC Davis on a wide range of services & products. Employee discounts are coordinated primarily by Staff Assembly: http://staff.ucdavis.edu/discounts
Additional other benefits for UC employees can also be found on the UC Office of the President website at http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/compensation-and-benefits/other-benefits/index.html.
UC Davis Employee Discounts
- University Dining Services
- 20% off at all Dining Commons. Just show staff ID.
- Segundo, Tecero, and Cuarto Dining Commons. Not valid at Silo Union Restaurants, Gunrock Pub, or ASUCD CoHo. To view a map on dining locations, Click here.
- University staff can also purchase a staff meal deal of 45 meals for $299. Click here or call 530-752-8243.
- Receive additional savings by taking part in "UCD Staff Pin Program" or enrolling in the "Aggie Cash" program
- Mondavi Center
- Save at least 10% on all Mondavi Center Presenting Program events.
- ARC (Activities & Recreation Center)
- $30.50 per month if you enroll in auto-pay (payroll deductions) *Subject to change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date University Affiliates membership rates.
- To start Payroll Deduction, please visit the Member Services Desk using the ARC Pavilion entrance (up the ramp) during ARC hours.
- To learn more about the ARC or view ARC hours, please visit the ARC website.
- Community Practice for Small Animals (School of Veterinary Medicine)
- 10% discount for UC Davis staff and faculty for pet care in the community practice or anywhere else in the teaching hospital.
- Small Animal Clinic: (530) 752 -1393
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance
- 5% discount on the base plan premium for eligible plans. That’s in addition to a 10% multiple pet discount for qualified multiple pets.
- To learn more, please visit www.aspcapetinsurance.com/ucdhs. Be sure to use our special priority code EB13UCDHS to receive your discount.
- UC Davis Bookstore Tech Hub
- Check the Tech Hub page on the UC Davis Stores website for discounted prices on computers, electronics, and software.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Staff/faculty can get access to Microsoft's cloud-based suite of Office productivity software.
- This includes Office Web apps such as Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, SharePoint Online, OneNote, Planner and more.
- To begin creating, editing, storing and sharing materials from mobile devices, a PC or a Mac, from anywhere in the connected world, please go to http://itcatalog.ucdavis.edu/service/office365-uconnect-cloud.
UC Davis AggieCard
An AggieCard is the official UC Davis identification card. It identifies you as a UC Davis faculty and staff member at UC Davis and at other UC campuses. You will present your AggieCard when visiting campus offices and when requested by university staff. To learn more about the UC Davis AggieCard, please click here.
To get an AggieCard, you will need to schedule an appointment by going to the online calendar ScheduleOnce and selecting a date/time to get your AggieCard. Your AggieCard will be processed by Shared Services Center (SSC) staff at the Memorial Union (MU), room 244, second floor. Please note: an appointment is REQUIRED to get your new ID card. ID card processing is available Monday–Friday 12:30 p.m.– 4:00 p.m. (PST).
Please remember to bring your iDOC to your appointment, as you will be asked for it to verify your employment.
For those employees who would like to request an AggieCard through email, you will need to follow the instructions listed on the UC Davis Employee ID Card website.