Academic and Staff Jobs
Since 1914 UC Cooperative Extension has been the bridge between local issues and innovative answers through the power of UC research.
Our advisors, specialists, faculty, and staff are committed to these principles:
• Connecting Californians to their University
• Being a leader to bring science-based solutions
• Providing information that is trustworthy and not biased
• Providing research that is practical to use
• Addressing the local concerns of communities
• Inviting the participation of all concerned stakeholders
• Serving where private industry cannot or will not, UC ANR's work makes a difference in the lives of all Californians.
Here is a link to a listing of current openings for both Academic and Staff positions.
Please also feel free to visit our Outplacement Resources.