Record Book & Project Forms
Record Books are due to your Club Leader for Club Record Book Judging - check with them for due date.
County Record Book Judging has been set for Tuesday, July 31st. For time and location contact Rosemary Giannini at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-533-6990.
For the 2018 State Competition (for Senior Members only), Record Books are due to the State 4-H Office by October 26, 2018. Contact Rosemary if you are planning to turn in a record book to State.
- Record Book Handbook for Calaveras County 4-H
- Record Book Forms
- Calaveras Project Forms
- 4H 1063 - 4-H Member's Record Dog Project PDF
- 4H 1065 - Supplementary Breeding / Project Management Record PDF or Word format
- 4H 1066 - Advanced Dairy & Livestock Project Report PDF or Word format
- 4H 1067 - Daily Egg Record PDF or Word format
- 4H 1068 - 4-H Forestry Report Supplement PDF or Word format
- 4H 1069 - Record of Wildlife Observations PDF or Word format
- 4H 4022 - Beef Cow Production Record PDF
- 4-H-G1 - 4-H Calendar For Record Book PDF