Climate Change Symposium
Material from the March 17-18, 2009 Climate Change Symposium
- Agenda and Logistics
- Abstracts on Coping with Climate Change in the Sierran Systems, Incline Village, Nevada.
- The Tahoe Basin and Climate Change: Coping with Climate Change in Sierran Systems: Incorporating Climate into Land and Resource Management and Developing Adaptation Strategies.
- Hydrolic Effects of Climate Change in the Sierra Nevada: Observed and projected changes.
- Managing for Climate and Climate Impacts: A Conceptual Framework for Western Public Lands.
- Tahoe National Forest Adaptation Case Study A Toolkit for Adapting to Climate Change on Western National Forests: Incorporating Climate into Resource Management and Planning.
- Sierra Yellow-Legged Frogs and Climate Change What can we do so that Sierra yellow-legged frogs are more resilient to climate change?
- Climate Change Impacts on Wildfire Where do we summarize Variability? vs Where can we assess the effects of Policy?
- Forest Management Strategies to avoid high severity fire and reduce carbon emissions.
- Forest Management Strategies for Fuels Reduction and Sensitive Species Under Changing Climate Conditions.
- Forest Carbon Research Brief for Forest Managers
- Lake Tahoe in the 21st Century: What will it look like?
- Visible Impacts to Lake Tahoe's Invisible Biota: in response to climate change.
- Aquatic Invasive Species in a Warming Lake
- Facing Future Climate Change: A View From the Watersheds.
- Climate Impacts on Airborne Particle Concentrations in California: Implications for Atmospheric Deposition.
- Climate Plan - A New Climate for Land Use
- Moving Toward Sustainability: Putting the pieces together.