Program Policy Analyst 4DANR
1111 Franklin St.
Oakland, CA 94607-5200
M.A. Educational Policy and Administration, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. 2012
B.A. Global Studies, California State University, Monterey Bay. 2009
- Wilkins, T; Gable, M (2021). Sowing Seeds of Evaluation: A Pilot Study Measuring Master Gardener Program Public Benefit Gardener Program Public Benefit. Journal of Extension. 57:6. https://tigerprints.clemson.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1240&context=joe
Jordan, C.M.; Chazdon, S.Journal of Community Engagement and Higher Education 8(3): 66-84.(2016). "Evaluating Beyond the Ivory Tower: Lessons Learned from the Scholars Program."
- Durden, T.; Mincemoyer, C. (2015). "Gateway to quality: Online professional development for family childcare providers." Early Child Development and Care
- Chazdon, Scott; Emery, Mary (2017). A Field Guide to Ripple Effects Mapping. University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy, University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing. Contributing author pp. 133-139. http://hdl.handle.net/11299/190639
- Alviz, K.; Durden, T.R. (2014). Childcare and Youth Training and Technical Assistance 2014 Evaluation Report. Faculty Publications from CYFS, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Paper 53. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cyfsfacpub/53
- Marczak, M.S.; Becher, E.H. (2013). Child Care Expansion Initiative: Ripple Effect Mapping Report. University of Nebraska-Lincoln - CYTTAP Instructor Resources Webpage, University of Minnesota. http://child.unl.edu/documents/313877/4822784/Cross-State%20Analysis_Ripple%20Effect%20Mapping_Process%20Evaluation%20Report_CYTTAP%20MCCLI_20131025.pdf/9c3b5048-d0ee-4a5c-af84-89fe9976e917
- Alviz, K.; Durden, T.R. (2013). Child Care Expansion Initiative: Ripple Effect Mapping, October 2013 Executive Summary. Faculty Publications from CYFS, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Paper 57. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cyfsfacpub/57