Where do I start?
Our website was designed with the user in mind. Click on the left navigation bar to open up a link or menu item of your choice. Use the Back Button when moving between the 4-H Main site and the County 4-H site.
- Joining 4-H walks you through the steps to enroll in the 4-H Program in your county.
- Volunteering in 4-H explains what you need to do to become an adult volunteer in the 4-H Program.
- Community Clubs & Projects lists the clubs available to you in the El Dorado County along with their meeting dates, times, places, and projects. The Countywide Projects (open to all club members) are also listed.
- Record Books includes Record Book Forms and others that pertain to El Dorado County.
- All Stars gives information on these special projects in El Dorado County.
- El Dorado 4-H Library lists the items available in the El Dorado County Library.
Go back to the 4-H Main site to find:
The State 4-H Youth Development Program website has resources for everything "4-H" such as:
- Program Information
- Calendar of Events
- Camp Information
- Resources for Adult Leaders
- Resources for Youth Member
- Record Book
- Special Projects
- Junior/Teen Leaders
Insurance and ANR Safety lists resources for the 4-H Hartford Insurance and safety:
- Hartford Insurance Claims
- Incident Reports
- Instructions for Adult Volunteers
- 4-H Camp Safety Guide Book
- Clover Safe Notes by Project Area
- Newsletter Items
- Safety for Petting Zoos