NCPN-Grapes Tier 2 Meeting 2022
Meeting Information & Registration
November 9th & 10th 2022
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Foundation Plant Services, Trinchero Family Estates Building
November 9th, 6:00 pm - Dinner at Seasons Kitchen and Bar 102 F St., Davis
An agenda will be posted soon.
Please register by clicking the "open survey" button below.
NCPN-Grapes Tier 2 2022 Meeting Registration
All attendees must follow the UC Davis Public Health Policies & Requirements
- Stay home if you’re sick — all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, may not enter or remain on university property if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days or if they have symptoms of COVID-19 (not related to a chronic condition).
- All visitors to campus must follow the same set of personal protection practices required for students, staff, academics and others.
- Visitors are required to complete a Daily Symptom Survey prior to entering facilities on campus.
- This meeting will require proof of vaccination, or a recent negative COVID-19 test result for admittance. The entrance requirements can be met one of two ways:
- Any attendee can show their CDC Vaccine Card (phone image acceptable) or digital vaccine record from the State of California.
- Show a negative COVID-19 test result from the last 72 hours (must be a lab/PCR test; home tests/antigen tests are not valid).