Why Hire a GREEN GARDENER?
You will be working with a professional who has invested their own time and money to learn from experts the most current landscape sustainability principles and practices.
- saving you on your water bill
- improving the health of your garden
- preventing polluted runoff
Promoting healthy soil for healthy plants
- sustainable fertilization practices
- organic mulches to retain moisture and protect roots
Regionally appropriate plant selection
- selecting low-water-use plants
- choosing the right plant for the right place
Reducing your green waste to the landfill
- compost on site
- use your own clippings for mulch and fertilizer
Integrated pest management
- protecting YOU, YOUR FAMILY, & YOUR PETS
- preventing pest pressures with cultural practices
- using the least toxic chemical materials when necessary
- Proper planting for trees and shrubs
Best turf grass management practices
When you hire a GREEN GARDENER you're investing in the future of your garden and the environment! See the list of Qualified GREEN GARDENERS under that tab above.