UC Citrus IPM Web Sites
UC IPM Pest Management Guidelines for Citrus: Describes citrus pests, how to monitor for them, degree-day units to predict events, economic thresholds, natural enemies and pesticide recommendations.
UC ANR Catalog of publications: A wide range of topics on citrus pest management
- Citrus production manual (pub 3539)
- IPM for Citrus (pub 3303)
- Photographic guide to citrus fruit scarring (pub 8090)
- Life stages of California red scale and its parasitoids (pub 21529)
- Cottony cushion scale and the vedalia beetle (pub 8051)
- Diaprepes root weevil (pub 8131)
- Asian citrus psyllid and huanglongbing (pub 8205)
- Citrus leafminer and citrus peelminer (pub 8321)
UC ANR Blogs: This link takes you to the full list of blogs. You can choose to subscribe to one or more and receive news each time a blog story is posted.
Citrus related blogs:
- Citrus Bugs
- Lindcove Research and Extension Center News
- Topics in Subtropics