Before you get started, please complete the pre-test available at the following link: PRE-TEST
The results are to help determine what participants learn in the training.
Please note that there will be a similar POST-TEST at the end of this training.
- This is a six-part training that will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
- There are 7 modules, with core concepts enhanced with activities
- You may stop at anytime and return to the training at your convenience. When returning, you will need to re-enter the site and navigate back to your last departure point.
- We will be examining the following questions and topics with each modules:
- Why is food safety important?
- What is foodborne illness?
- The four steps to prevent foodborne illness: Clean, Separate, Cook, and Chill
- Safe food handling practices for when serving the public.
BEGIN MODULE 1
Now you are ready to begin the training. Click on the Module 1 program top at the top of the page, or click here (MODULE 1-The Importance of Food Safety)