When you are comfortable with the materials on this website. Please click on this link to begin the post-test survey. This survey will help summarize today's material as well as give us an understanding on future improvement that can be made to improve food safety education.
Now it is time to wrap it up and let you check to see how much you have learned.
Below are just a few key points summarized from each module:
- Remember the four steps: Clean, Separate, Cook, Chill.
- Buy cold food last and get it home fast.
- Keep the preparation and serving area clean.
- Don't cross-contaminate!
- Cook food to the correct temperature. Become familiar with internal temperature rules for foods.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours of cooking (within 1 hour in summer).
- Cool foods quickly. Place in shallow containers and refrigerator.
- Reheat leftovers to 165oF.
Now have some fun and click on this link to see how many food safety problems you can find!
After viewing, you can click on the back arrow at the top left of your screen to return to the website.