Get Kids Eating Healthy
Tips for Feeding Kids
Getting children to eat healthy can sometimes be tricky business. Here are a few helpful hints for creating healthy eating habits from the start:
- Continue to offer a selection of healthy meals and snacks, including fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Allow children to decide what and how much they will eat of the foods you offer.
- Encourage children to be a part of meal planning and preparation.
- Encourage a tasting bite of new foods.
- Never force children to eat.
- Encourage free play and physical activity.
- BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL!
For more information about good nutrition and young children, please click on the links below.