Event Information for Meeting Participants
Information to Share with Event Participants
Access time: Please advise caterers and participants of access time to the building.
- Business hours are 8 AM to 5 PM. All doors are locked before and after that time.
- If you have arranged an alternate time for doors to be unlocked, someone must monitor the door at all times outside of business hours.
- Employees are not allowed to let people into the building before or after regular business hours.
- Please do not prop doors with chair, trash receptacles, etc. Contact Program Support or Facilities to make arrangements before your event occurs.
- Parking is free, so permits are not needed.
- Overflow parking is street parking to the north on the side streets.
- To avoid being towed, do NOT park:
- across Pena Street - near Get Fit or any other businesses there.
- In the motor pool spaces
- behind other vehicles.
- Lock valuables in the trunk of your vehicle or otherwise out of sight. Do not leave anything in plain view that could attract attention in your locked vehicle.
Smoke and Tobacco Free Facility
This is a smoke- and tobacco-free facility, so smoking or tobacco use is not permitted in this building, parking lot, or anywhere on the property. Please help us be a good neighbor and do not use adjacent properties to smoke or use tobacco.
Emergency procedures: If the alarm sounds:
- Immediately go to the nearest exit.
- Meet across the street at the Davis Musical Theater Co. parking lot. Be careful crossing Pena!
- Look for the Program Support Unit (PSU) sign and gather near that group.
- Meeting lead: You are responsible for bringing a list of meeting participants with you to the meeting location, so emergency personnel can confirm that everyone is safely out of the building.
- Lactation Room is on the second floor near the southeast restrooms.
Water fountain and restrooms are located in the hallway behind the Valley Conference rooms.