UC WI program participants have consistently rated it among the most valuable professional development programs they have completed and they would highly recommend UC WI to their colleagues.
It’s nomination time. Nominate your direct reports, ANR colleagues, or yourself for the 2020 UC Women’s Initiative for Professional Development.
Who is eligible. Mid-career women – staff and academics, who demonstrate a potential to advance their careers within UC.
Program Sponsors. The program is sponsored by the UC President’s office and the Systemwide Advisory Committee on the Status of women (SACSW) in partnership with CORO Northern California.
- Cultivate a professional network of women spanning the UC system
- Give women access to top UC leaders so they can learn from them about their diverse leadership approaches and journeys
- Strengthen participants’ skills and confidence through hands-on practice with a range of tools and skills in the areas of: Professional development and impact, Strategic relationship building, Developing and delivering a compelling narrative regarding one’s professional accomplishments and vision, Negotiating at work, Peer coaching
Costs covered. ANR Learning & Development will pay participant registration fee ($1925) and travel expenses, which includes half of the lodging cost.The experiential program requires full, active participation; only employees who can commit to this will be selected.
2020 Cohort 1 North & South (Jan – March)
2020 Cohort 2 North & South (April – June)
Nominations are due by close of business October 4th, 2019. Late or incomplete nominations are unlikely to be considered. More details about the expectations and logistics are included on the nomination form.
If you are interested in participating in this program, please talk to your supervisor.
- When prompted for the FAU (account code) enter “999”
- There is space on the form to add a narrative for each nominee or upload it onto the form itself.
- Nominations should include name and supervisor consent.
If you have questions about the program, please contact Jodi Azulai.
* Another nomination process will open in February 2020 which will offer six cohorts with the first set of cohorts starting in September 2020.