Migration to the Integrated Web Platform
Consider this dynamically-generated page to be a bridge between this site's current home, Site Builder, and the Integrated Web Platform (IWP). The information featured on this page will be used by UC ANR IT in the migration process, which is ongoing.
PLEASE NOTE: The migration of content (from this site or otherwise) will occur *iteratively*. That is, the following things may be adjusted; multiple times, possibly:
- which/how content types are exported from ANR's legacy web platform (Site Builder and the ANR Blogs)
- the tagging of the site, or site assets with terms from our taxonomy
- the content presentation templates on the IWP proof-of-concept site
Adjustments to the above can/will lead to changes in the following (on the IWP proof-of-concept website):
- the amount of your content available to visitors
- the variety of your content available to visitors
- the way visitors search for or otherwise navigate to your content
- the experience of consuming your content
Confused? Need more information?
This site's respresentatives
The people listed below will later be given access to manage content for IWP. You can make changes to this listing from the Site Builder administrator area.
|Neil McRoberts||Responsible Party|