8:00 Check-in and pick up materials
8:30-9:40 Welcome and overview
Karey Windbiel-Rojas, UC Statewide IPM Program
- Introduction to UC IPM
- Concepts of Integrated Pest Management
- Overview of schedule and logistic
- Interactive Pre-training Survey
9:45-10:55 Vegetable insect pests – Diagnosis and identification of common insect pests found in vegetable gardens and recommended IPM solutions.
11:00-12:10 Vertebrate pests - Diagnosis of damage and solutions for vertebrate pests of vegetable gardens.
1:00-2:10 Diseases and Abiotic disorders on vegetables- Diagnosis and identification of common abiotic disorders of vegetable crops, vegetable diseases.
2:15-3:15 Wrap up and survey
- Interactive Post-training Survey
- Recap of the day
- Sharing knowledge with customers and others in your store