EFNEP Participants learn to:
- Plan nutritious meals
- Increase physical activity
- Stretch their food dollar
- Practice safe food handling
- Prevent obesity through healthy lifestyles
Families with children under 18 years. Participants should be responsible for planning and preparing family meals.
Participants must satisfy one of the following:
- Receive or be eligible to receive federal food assistance.
- Have a monthly household cash income that is at or below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Be a pregnant teen or foster youth in transition, regardless of income or age.
Featured Success Stories
Letter from a recent graduate:
Video of a recent graduate:
Interview conducted by Mary Maser, one of our program representatives for the Adult Nutrition program.