Grapevine Production Short Course
February 12-15, 2019
Springhill Suites Napa, CA and Oakville Experimental Vineyard Oakville, CA
Plan to join us for this integrated vineyard management short course featuring UC faculty, Cooperative Extension specialists and farm advisors, and USDA researchers who will provide an in-depth, comprehensive study of all phases of grapevine culture and production.
The program is based on the latest information and research and will cover the fundamental principles that form the basis for practical decisions and include Q&A for each session, quality time with instructors and networking opportunities.
Who should attend: New and experienced growers as well as other industry members interested in commercial grape production.
$1200 Registration Fee Includes
- Four full days of instruction with hands on demonstrations in the vineyard
- Transportation to Oakville Experiment Station
- Electronic binder of all presentations
- DPR (PCA) & CCA credits (pending approval)
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments all four days of the course
For more information see full agenda here
REGISTRATION is NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your tremendous interest
in the Short Course
Register to learn more about: