Grapevine Production Short Course
6 Online Sessions via Zoom - **Dates rescheduled, TBA**
- Monday, April 19 - The Grapevine & Establishing the Vineyard
- Wednesday, April 21 - Establishing the Vineyard
- Monday, April 26 - Vineyard Production
- Wednesday, April 28 - Insect Pests and Vertebrate Pests, Weeds, IPM
- Friday, April 30 - Vineyard Production, Grapevine Nutrition
- Monday May 3 - Harvest and Postharvest Irrigation, Water Budgeting
The Advances in Grapevine Production Short Course is designed for vineyard decisions makers, and covers the basic science not as experimental data, but as accepted science that supports current and developing production practices including regional differences.
Who should attend: New and experienced growers as well as other industry members interested in commercial grape production.
Registration Fee Includes
- Six days of instruction, can register for all six or choose which sessions you want to attend
- DPR (PCA) & CCA credits (pending approval)
- Access to video recordings of sessions
For more information see full agenda here
More info coming soon!
Register to learn more about: