Farmyard Experience at the County Fair
Farmyard Experience Important Dates:
- June 27th & June 28th – Clean up Farmyard & set-up boundaries for displays - Start time 8 am.
- July 4th, 5th & 6th – Set up all displays, start 8 am.
- July 8th - All plants and animals in by 12pm.
- July 9th - Publicity walk through by 11am, Fair sponsors walk through at 6pm.
- July 10th – County Fair opens.
- July 19th – Fair closes at 10pm (10pm we start tear down of Farmyard Experience).
- July 20th - Monday, Tear down display starts at 7am and done about 2pm.
If you are setting up a display, you MUST be there for set-up and tear down.
For more information regarding the 4-H Farmyard Experience please call Karlene Bert at 209-602-8415 or email@example.com.