Farm Yard Experience at the County Fair
Farmyard Experience Important Dates:
- June 30th & July 1st – Clean up Farmyard & set-up boundaries for displays - Start time 8 am
- July 6th & 7th – Set up all displays, start 8 am
- July 12th - all plants and animals in by noon... Walk through by Fair sponsors at 6 pm
- July 13th – County Fair opens
- July 22nd – Fair closes
- July 23rd (Monday) Tear down display starts at 7 am and done by 9 am
If you are doing a display, be there for set-up and tear down.
For more information on the 4-H Farmyard Experience please call Karlene Bert at 209-602-8415.