Photography Drop Off:
Date TBD by the end of business day at 4:30pm in the 4-H office, 3800 Cornucopia Way, Suite A
- Still Life
- Photoshop/Dramatic Editing
- 4-H Fun
- Special Contest: Earth Day
- Special Contest: Horse Project
1. Photographs must fit the categories described above.
2. Photographs must be mounted on a photograph mount/matte board or foam board. Maximum board size is 11” x 14”.
3. Photographs (the print itself) must be at least 8” x 10”. (Photographs entered by Primary members may be as small as 5” by 7”, with matte board
size of 8” x 10”)
4. Framed photographs (or photographs covered by glass) will NOT be accepted. A double mount board does not classify as framed.
5. The following information must be written on the back of the matte board for each photograph entered:
a. 4-H member’s name; b. Title of photograph; c. Category photo is entered under (must match online registration form); d. Age category
of 4-H member (age on Dec. 31, 2019) Primary/Junior/Intermediate/Senior; e. Date and location the photograph was taken; f. 4-H Club/Unit, and contact information (email, phone, address)
7. Photos can be taken by either digital cameras, cell phones or by cameras using film.
8. Photographs may be either developed by the member or professionally developed.
9. Photographs can be printed via a photo printer with a high DPI or at a professional printing service.
10. Digital enhancements to photographs are not allowed, other than in the category Photoshop/Dramatic Editing (excluding cropping, brightness).
--Competition entries that do not follow the rules above are subject to be marked down on their score or not accepted at all.