For speakers, please refer to following deadlines and items for this event:
Wednesday, September 23
By Wednesday, September 23:
If you require lodging, please email ANR Program Support by this date to make arrangements and include the following information:
- In the subject line of your email, put Walnut Short Course, Speaker Lodging Request.
- In the body, include check-in and check-out date and your contact information
- Please include any special accommodations as well (Bed request, ADA requirements, etc.)
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Davis Hyatt for this event.
Tuesday, October 9th
By Tuesday, October 9:
Provide ANR Program Support with your:
- PowerPoint presentation. Presentations will be printed and compiled for participants.
- A short paragraph-style biography. This will be included with your printed presentation in the binders for participants (Example).
- A high-resolution digital color photo of yourself. This will be included with your printed presentation in the binders for participants.
- Additional files: provide any electronic files (papers, articles, websites, etc.) that you would like to include on the flash drives that will be distributed to participants.
Friday, October 12
By Friday, October 12:
- Register online.
- Review the agenda and confirm the accuracy of your presentation title(s), and day(s)/time(s) of your presentation(s). Please notify ANR Program Support ASAP of any changes, or submit your revised title in your online registration.
Videotaping: The presentations at the course will be videotaped and posted on the course website, with the consent of the presenters. We hope you will agree to have your presentation videotaped and posted on the website.
If you are NOT a UC employee, please complete the Release Agreement and return to ANR Program Support by this date. If you do not agree to have your presentation videotaped, please notify ANR Program Support.