- Sign up for the California Agritourism News email newsletter for everyone involved in California agritourism and visit their Newsletter archives.
- Facebook page - Agtour Connections
- Agritourism Associations and Networks connect with other agritourism operations and networks.
- Ag Marketing Resource Center a national organization for agritourism.
- Farm-Based Education Network A free international member network established to strengthen and support the work of educators, farmers and community leaders providing access and experiences of all kinds on productive working farms.
- FarmsReach - Agritourism Group includes current discussion topics and links to agritourism webinars offered in 2016, the presentations and Q&A.
- Global Agritourism Network (GAN) Leading scholars and practitioners of agritourism have joined forces to form the Global Agritourism Network (GAN). This network of all agritourism stakeholders (farmers and agricultural producers, researchers, educators, community planners, government entities, agricultural service providers, development organizations, tour operators, hospitality operators, event planners, among others) aims to enhance the capacity of agritourism stakeholders worldwide.
- Harvest Hosts a program that connects farms and wineries with RV owners. Invite Harvest Hosts' RV owners to park overnight on your property and benefit from the goodwill that motivates them to make purchases.
- Hipcamp a platform for listing and booking unique outdoor stays including tent camping, RV parks, cabins, treehouses, and glamping
- North American Farm Direct Marketing Association (NAFDMA) - a membership based trade association dedicated to providing endless peer-to-peer learning opportunities, connections and resources, for farmers who are passionate about the business of agritourism and farm direct marketing.
- Sagra Sagra is an experiential hospitality brand that partners with farmers to create overnight stays and experiences on regenerative farms.
- Training for Agritourism Development includes training modules and videos, this is a great set of resources. Rutgers New Jersey Ag Experiment Station.
UC ANR Publications
- Agritourism and Nature Tourism In California This 150-page workbook aims to assist farmers and ranchers in developing an agritourism enterprise. $25
- Hosting Dinners on Your California Farm a guide published online in November 2018 by UC SAREP
- Marketing Regional Farms & Wineries: A Guide for CA Ag Marketing Groups (pdf) published online in November 2015 by the UC Small Farm Program
- Marketing Strategies (pdf)
- Planning a U-Pick Operation on Your California Farm by UC SAREP (pdf)
- The Big Event: Hosting a Festival on Your California Farm by UC SAREP (pdf) 9/2019
- Where to Start (pdf)
- Understanding Regulations (pdf)
Operation Specific Fact Sheets:
UCCE Sonoma County offered two Agritourism workshops in 2012; posted here are presentations and marketing ideas.
- Recreation Economy by USDA Rural Development, August 2020.