A.M.P. Field Day
2019 AMP Field Day
Join us for a fun day of Arts, Music, and Photography
At Rising Stars’ 4-H AMP Field Day!
WHEN: April 6, 2019 10:00a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Sunol Glen School
11601 Main St,
Sunol, CA 94586
- It is NOT required to be in an Art, Music, or Photography Project to Exhibit
- It is not required to be a 4-H Member to Exhibit
- ALL Youth Exhibits and Performances Accepted
- Pre-Registration Required for Competitive Art and Photography and ALL Music and Spoken Word Performances. Pre-registration appreciated for ALL work.
- Public is Welcome
AMP Field Day Community Service Drive
Please join the Alameda County 4-H Rising Stars in making Art, Music, and Photography possible for youth in UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital.
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital WISH LIST
Acrylic Paints - Permanent Markers - Crayons - Glue Sticks - Colored Pencils - Backpacks - Notebooks - White Drawing Paper - Watercolor sets - Crayola Model Magic - Playdoh - Modeling Clay - Glitter Glue - Lined Paper - Scissors - Watercolor Paper - English and Spanish Color books - Graco Sweet Slumber Sounds Machine - iPod Shuffles - iTunes Gift Cards - Blank CD’s & DVD’s - Sing along Story Books - AA Batteries - Small Flash Drives
To be collected at the AMP Field Day
Event Sponsored by the 2019 Alameda County 4-H Rising Star Team!
AMP it UP! at
AMP Field Day
Arts, Music and Photography
- Fun Workshops!
- Art & Photography Displays and Competitions
- Perform Music and original Spoken Word (poetry and short stories)!
- Drive to benefit Children's Hospital
Registration: MUST Pre-register for Competitive Art and Photography and ALL Music and Spoken Word. Strongly encourage pre-registration for ALL work displayed.
DOOR PRIZES will be given out to lucky attendees.
- Door Prize Tickets given out with each exhibited item or performance, each community service item donated and each workshop attended
- Door Prize winners must be present to win
- Door Prize donations are appreciated and can be dropped off at the welcome table