Android Email Setup
Add your UCDAVIS.edu email to your Android device:
Important: Because of the variety of Android devices, the following steps are only a general guide and may slightly differ for your Android device.
- Find and click the 'Menu' button on your device
- Find and select the 'Email Application'
- Fine the application settings and select 'Add Account'
- Select 'Microsoft Exchange'. Your device may list it as 'Active Sync', 'Corporate', or simply 'Exchange'. Enter your full UCDAVIS email (email@example.com) and Kerberos passphrase.
- Please ensure the following settings are correct:
- Username: your full UC Davis Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server: m.outlook.com
- Domain: ucdavis.edu
- Make sure that your passphrase is correct
- Click Next and name your account.