William E. Frost
CE Advisor, EmeritusUC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618-7774
Ph.D. Rangeland Management, University of Arizona. 1986
M.S. Range Science, University of California, Davis. 1981
B.S. Range and Wildlands Science, University of California, Davis. 1979
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Management of Range Resources
- Research and Extension Centers
- Natural Resources
- Hardwood Rangelands
- McIlroy, Susan; Lind, Amy (2013). "Determining the effects of livestock grazing treatments on Yosemite Toads (Anaxyrus canorus) in montane meadows." PLOS One 8(11): 1-8.
- Bechetti, Theresa.; McDougald, Neil (2011). Estimating the cost of replacing forage losses on annual rangeland. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources. 8446, 1-13.
- Allen-Diaz, Barbara; Frost, William (2012). Long-term data at Research and Extension Centers to fuel new informatics program. California Agriculture. 66:4, 118.