Program Support Unit
The Program Support Unit (PSU) was created to provide programmatic support in key areas to ANR members working in the area of initiatives, programmatic and advocacy efforts, statewide programs, and leadership groups. Some of the services PSU provides include:
- Assisting with planning, coordination of meetings to facilitate development and implementation of advocacy goals.
- Facilitating development of requests for proposals, coordination of review panels, compilation of funding decisions and interface with Business Operations Center for distribution of funds.
- Providing support for workshops, conferences, symposia that are of regional or statewide scope.
- Providing meeting agenda development, facilitation and note taking assistance for ANR efforts, such as Program Council, Executive Working Group, and others as requested by ANR leadership.
- Working with the leaders of the Strategic Initiatives to plan, coordinate and conduct meetings of advisory teams and other groups to facilitate the development and implementation of the Initiative missions and programs.
For more information about PSU, visit their website at:http://ucanr.org/sites/PSU/
Program Support Unit (PSU)
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618