Skip to Content
University of California
Principal Budget Analyst - Staffing
- Manages and reconciles the budgetary resources related to salaries and benefits costs for the division.
- Supports and trains units division-wide on how to reconcile their budget staffing lists
- Responsible for the oversight and compliance of division-wide staffing.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for policy procedures related to academic and staff budgeting.
- Responsible for Academic and Staff FTE tracking.
- Reconciles ANR staff and benefit related provisions.
- Confirms balances and makes recommendations for the funds available for staff recognition and development program on behalf of the ANR Budget Office.
- Lead for ANR Budget Office in development and implementation of the AREERA plan.
- Oversees salary related transfer of funds
- Develops the ANR Regents’ Budget
- Coordinates the funding for academic and staff range, merits and promotions with four campuses.
Webmaster Email: email@example.com