ANR DEAN'S COUNCIL CHARTER
Provide strategic guidance to the vice president and other administrators in the development of ANR policies, allocation of resources across units, and articulation of long-term programmatic directions for ANR.
- Provide long-term programmatic direction and policy guidance from a statewide perspective.
- Review the ANR program budget, the ANR advisor position plan and campus position plans applying ANR policy and long-term programmatic direction. Also,
- Review budgets developed for units directly reporting to the vice president and the associate vice president.
- Provide leadership in statewide management and administrative policy issues, making recommendations about policies affecting ANR operations, personnel, budget and external relations.
- Request analysis and recommendations from the Program Council, as appropriate.
- Create leadership development opportunities for ANR academics.
Deans of the four ANR affiliated colleges/school
Assistant Vice President - Business Operations
Associate Vice President
Chief of Staff
Executive Assistant to the Vice President